conntronic is process and solution-oriented. conntronic staff are enthusiastic technicians and develop economical welding systems.
As your partner, we look to develop suitable welding machines and systems for your production process.
We supply customised and solution-based turnkey CD (KE welding), resistance, arc and laser welding systems. Our company includes experts in all the main welding procedures.
Our mission statement
conntronic develops solutions. Our customers always have our undivided attention. We want to offer our customers optimum solutions for their many joining tasks. We want to excite our customers, motivate them to joint endeavours and earn their esteem.
At the end of the day, we want our actions to win the long-term loyalty of our customers. The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority.
Our areas of expertise
- CD machines and systems
- Special systems based on resistance welding technology
- Robotic laser welding systems
- Laser cutting systems
- Special systems based on arc welding
- Specialised fixture construction
- Component development with our customers in our on-site ct tec-center
Founded in 2004 with 7 employees, the company has grown steadily and now has more than 40 members of staff.
- 2004 Founded in Welden near Augsburg
- 2006 First CD machine for half-shell welding
- 2007 First CD machine with 1 mill. A
- 2008 conntronic builds its first laser systems
- 2009 First CD machine with crank drive
- 2010 Presentation of robotic CD welding gun
- 2011 conntronic presents first laser machine with 3D laser scanner
- 2012 conntronic builds new production facility in Augsburg
- 2013 conntronic moves into new premises in Augsburg
- 2014 Opening of ct tec-center for laser and CD welding
- 2014 Presentation of ergonomically adjustable welding machine